Monday 1 April 2013

Temptation Denied

Hi again,

So yesterday was just a bad, bad day but I exceeded at not eating chocolate however I did drink cordial. surely, that has less calories than an easter egg. Tonight i've been real moody for no apparent reason. little things are just annoying me.

Anyway my partner  & i  brought easter eggs today as we decided before easter we wanted to buy them after as from previous exprience we found they are alot cheaper after. we gave ourselfs a budget of $15 each. I can't say since yesterday i haven't been tempted to eat chocolate. My partner's parents & sisters brought me some easter eggs aswell, so he brought them home yesterday. As i mentioned before i promised to give myself until wed. I am struggling but in the back of my mind this voice is saying "you made the promise and you'll be glad on wed when you see under 59.7kg" i hope i will be under, otherwise i'll be disappointed. either way im treating myself to an egg. yes our fridge is full of easter eggs, however i don't plan on eating them all myself or all at once, they will be eaten in moderation ofcourse.

We obviously went out today to buy easter eggs my partner got hungry and needed food, he had goldstein's, i was tempted but i brought something from a sandwhich bar. even though having bread made me a bit upset, try to avoid it as much as possible i asked for wheat but now i think about it im pretty sure they gave me multigrain. lol. didn't even realise that till now. it was a yummy sandwhich though! I even thought about sharing my partner's lemonade, but this will power at the moment to wait until wed for my chocolate is just helping me make the right choices to extreme! haha. I brought a bottole of water.

My food blog for today:
b- yoghurt & pear
m/t- 1 xyoghurt topp
lunch - egg & lettuce sandwhich
a/t - n/a
dinner - 1 ham,cheese & mayo wrap & 6 crackers with cheese (we don't have much food left and payday is thursday).

Fluids
Water and 1 Cordial drink

Excersise
My mother and i went for a walk today im assuming it must have been about 6kms, we took the dogs and then i did a zumba workout.

Qoute of the day:

I don't stop when im tired, i stop when im done!

No comments:

Post a Comment