Wednesday 3 April 2013

Michelle Won't Like Me Today

Whoops....ate a little too many easter eggs today! I think I had about 6 (1 was medium size). I felt sick after the first two aswell, I was eating the medium sized egg and got full but kept eating it until it was gone. I couldn't do anything for a while, never use to feel that bad after 2 eggs. Use to take more chocolate then that to make me feel like that.  Also lunch wasn't great but that was mainly because im out of food.

My food blog:

B - 2 hard boiled eggs
m/t - 1 small easter egg and 1 medium easter egg
lunch - 2 minute noodles
a/t - 1 x green apple
dinner - french onion and tarragon leaved chicken with veggies and 1 x pepsi max
snacks - 4 x easter eggs (small, 1 mint - which i didn't eat all of it,, it was gross and 1 caramel egg - that was yummy!)

- Not my best food blog, I plan on not eating any junk or drinking any soft drink until Friday as I have to travel far in car and I get car sick so when we get to destination and I feel a little better, this will be my treat and I PLEDGE that I will only eat 2 eggs! (this could mean 2 small eggs, 2 medium or 1 egg and a certain amount of a bunny - not half!) - hold me to that pledge guys if I fail tell me off.

I did a jog/walk with my 2 dogs today! I didn't take water as I was only planning on taking them on a short walk which turned into about an hour's walk/jog (with no water for me). They had water in the park. I changed my plans because I was going to take the dogs for their walk and then come home and go out later for a jog (decided i didn't want to go out twice). I then come home and did a cardio workout.

Cardio Workout

(i''ve lost the list but this is pretty much accurate to what I did)

50 star jumps
50 skips
30 sit ups
30 crunches
20 side crunches
20 glutes
50 star jumps
50 skips
30 sit ups
30 crunches
20 side crunches
20 glutes
50 butt kickers
50 high knees
30 crunches
30 froggies
20 sit ups
50 star jumps
50 skips

Boy did I get buggered bu after watching 'Biggest Loser' last night, everytime I got buggered i heard michelle in my head saying "you can do this" my dad even came out and saw me struggling and said something along the lines of "maybe you need to do an easier workout" I said "No, this changelle is about pushing ourselves to our limits!"

I also parked upstairs at the shops, So i would have to walk down the flight of stairs.

Qoute of the day: If you wait for perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done!

That;s it from me for today, see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment