Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chase it!

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, I've had limited access to the internet recently so it has made things a little difficult. Anyway I am so motivated this week! I ate a bit of crap last week due to anniversary and car sickness (found lollies makes me feel a bit better and lemonade). Last week I knew I'd eaten a fair bit of crap, stood on scales on wed I'd gone from 59.7kg to 60.2kg. Bummed but made me determined to lose this, I am now setting myself weekly goals. At this time though I set myself the goal to lose 700g! We were house sitting and they owned a workout bike. Wed,Thu & Fri I did 30mins on bike and a workout.

Friday the 12/4 Workout:

100 skips
90 star jumps
80 sqauts
70 sit ups
60 crunches
50 reverse lunges
40 salsa's
30 arms up
20 lunges
10 crabs
1 min superman
5 min nutbush
5 min time warp
5 min shuffling
5 min gangnam style
5 min harlem shake

I completed the 100 workout but didn't manage to complete the dance workout as I was buggered! My 3 workouts looked similar to this inc 30 mins on bike. My calfs were sore but I was loving it. Sat I stood on the scales 59.6kg! yay! not 700g but 600g and I know I pretty much got back to where i was the week before, now the goal is to keep losing rather then put on and lose but i will still treat myself i just generally try to plan it.

I've hidden the scales and don't plan on getting on them until sat (should be intresting to see how much i workout as I don't know how much I really have to lose as I have indugled in chocolate this weekend & soft drink - only 1 so far lol, im intrested to see if I lose what im assuming which is 1.2kg i think i need to lose to get to 59.0kg or will i lose more or less?.....stay tuned.....lol).

Food Blog today

b- porridge
m/t- crackers
lunch - 2ham,cheese & mayo wraps
a/t- n/a
d- 2x beef sausages w/mash potateo and veggies

My qoute today is something i came up with myself last night

"You can't expect dreams to happen, but you can at least chase them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment