Saturday 30 March 2013

Hi All

Happy Easter. Sorry if your a bit confused, I have never really blogged before and has for the blog domain nothing seemed to be available so i tried whatisready and that didn't even work so i just got rid of the y and that seemed to work.

Anyway this is my weight loss blog for michelle bridges 12wbt program. I wanted to blog to see if maybe what i eat and what excersise i do can help you and visa versa.

Well today I've just been pretty moody, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, spent ALL morning cleaning before breakfeast and then cleaned more after.
So I was like Im eating an easter egg tonight now (after promising myself im not having any until wed). I didn't feel like choc though i felt more like alcohol.  lol. im calming down though.

My food for today so far:
B - N/A
MT - N/A
LUNCH - 2 Ham, cheese, mayo wraps & 1 x yoghurt topp bar
a/t- 1 x pear
dinner - moraccan chicken &veggies(obviously i haven't eaten this yet, plan on eating this tonight, it's pre cooked).

And excersise today I plan on going for a walk with my mum & 2 dogs and then doing some yoga. wish my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment