Thursday 4 April 2013

Off the Rails

Yep...I've given into temptation a bit too much now, i ate a soft serve today (which i didn't think was too bad) but i thought it was going to end there. Well for dinner I had 4 x toast with nutella....whoops.
Tomorrow we have a big drive so I plan on an easy unhealthy dinner and I get car sick so I want to treat myself when we get there. But I PROMISE to myself and you I will get back on track on Saturday (the only thing is, it's our anniversary on tuesday so naughty food then but at the moment that's the only naughty food i plan). I wasn't planning on doing the new challenge where we have to plan for the week all our meals and when, i won't be planning when but I will be planning my week ahead to get me back on track!

My food blog:

b - 2 x hard boiled eggs
m/t - 1 x vanilla yoghurt
lunch - 2 x raisin toast with butter (this was due to no food left, but today was payday so i have food now! yay!)
a/t - n/a
dinner - 4 x nutella toast

fluids
water & 1 x cordial

I had to do alot of shopping today, so I parked in further car spaces and I did 3 laps at the dog park with my 2 dogs. It might be about 2k's, im not too sure, but I can tell you I was buggered! and I pushed myself to run as far as I could, I gave myself goal points and at one point I stopped when I reached my goal point, I was pooped! As i hunched over trying to catch my breath, saliva filled my mouth and a passer by said "you look buggered, go home and have a rest!" this was during my second lap, I completed the third, it started to rain, I was keen to keep going but my brother wanted to go home, so I agreed as I felt i did my job and broke a sweat!

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment