Monday 22 April 2013

Weighing In.....

Saturday morning rolls around, this time I had decided to wait a week before stepping on the scales. everything i'd done, the working out, eating right? (i know there was a little chocolate and butter), i have to admit I was nervous, I didn't know what to expect on that scale but i was ready. Last week I was 59.6kg! lowest i've ever been in this losing weight journey. Stood on the scales....."60.0kg". My heart dropped a little, I was silent. I wasn't happy at the result, I felt as though even though there was chocolate and butter I worked it off and ate healthy otherwise and did plenty of excersise. I was happy with the way my body is looking so far, so that's the upside, the scales say one thing but my body says another lol.

Atleast I learnt something from this, I learnt that checking on my progress works for me. So i plan to continue to check on my progress to achieve the best results! I have made a rule though as of the moment
"No Junk food until i've lost 1.5kg!". As after stepping on the scales, not because I was unhappy at the result I just coudln't help myself, I had hungry jacks a couple of nights ago and I had goldsteins for lunch yesterday and I had chocolate for dinner (easter eggs still left over from a bad decision,lol). So I put on another 500g. My goal last saturday was to be 59kg, so this is why im saying I have to lose 1.5kg until I can have junk food as a treat ONLY! Im determined, back into it today, I worked out, I ate healthy except maybe the cheese,ham and pineapple melt I had. Otherwise I ate grapes, museli bar, yoghurt & strawberries and plan on chicken (cooked at home) for dinner.

I got a job yesterday so it will be intresting to see how my journey progress with working once again....keep tuned!

qoute of the day -''if your not saying wow look at her, your not doing your job!" - me

No comments:

Post a Comment